I’m admittedly a bit of a non-conformist at heart, which I think helps fuel my creativity because I don’t love our overly merchandised world, and prefer things that are hand made, even if it is just a piece of paper with the words “i love you” written on it or “thanks”. Even the simplest thing can be the most thoughtful and personal, and way better than a mass produced greeting card.
I wanted to throw a Rock N Roll theme birthday for my son, so I sent guests vintage style concert flyers and concert tickets as invitations. I was also able to print extra and use them as decorations at the party!
For (completely new) custom work I price each job individually, so don’t be shy, for example: the cost of a non-folded 5×7 in. custom designed party invitation starts at only $15. Click here to learn about our easy & fun process!
So here’s what’s bopping around in my head these days:
- princess party invites that aren’t pink or princessy
- (royal doesn’t have to be pink and still be fabulous and fun!)
- aviation theme without planes
- (thinking of action words like “soar” “explore” “up!”)
- a theme of a single color or letter of the alphabet
- (how adorable would this be, everything monogrammed in a favorite color!)
Contact me to GET STARTED on something a little out-of-the-box!